Location: Morocco. Starting Date: As soon as possible
Due to expected growth SGE is now seeking a Head of Project Management (m/f) to be based in Morocco. this is an exciting opportunity for someone that would like to support the further development of our Project Management and have an immediate impact within a fast-growing company.
- Lead and steer all projects and ensure together with your team that all projects are on track in terms of parameters like time, cost and quality;
- Developing and continuously optimizing of efficient, transparent and flexible project management processes and structures in a highly dynamically growing company;
- Building up, leading and developing the project management team;
- Chairing regular meetings with SGE team at all levels to provide key status updates;
- Continuous coordination especially with the departments Construction, Product Management and Controlling as well as other external partners;
- Regular project status matching and analyzing (time, content and costs) plus reporting discrepancies to the management;
- Supporting of the series introduction phase on-site in the production.
- Successfully completed a studies in business engineering, mechanical engineering or a comparable technical education;
- Experience in managing a complex development project from the development phase to the successful serial production;
- Excellent communication, along with experience and excellence in building trusted relationships across a diverse group of Management and client;
- Passionate leader to build up and lead SGE Project Management team paired with hands-on mentality;
- In-depth experience with driving and implementing new processes as well as good understanding of costumer/Client needs;
- High level of personal initiative and responsibility and structured and target-oriented working practices;
- Integration into a dynamic, and multicultural working environment;
- Company with a flat hierarchy;
- Flexibility in working time is one of our highest principles
- Excellent english and good French skills and travel willingness to our Construction sites in Morocco.
We would be pleased to receive your complete application documents in French or English via email to:
As well as your earliest date of joining and salary expected.