Location: Morocco Starting Date: As soon as possible
Due to expected growth SGE is now seeking a HSE Manager (m/f) to be based in Morocco. this is an exciting opportunity for someone that would like to support the further development of our Project Management and have an immediate impact within a fast-growing company.
- Deliver all strategic plans to drive a culture of behavioral safety through the business;
- Contribute to and develop required Safety policies, in line with any legal or statutory compliance, and implement within the business;
- Work closely with the SGE Management team to identify safety issues and provide guidance and formulate improvement plans that are driven through until completion.
- Provide independent oversight through over checking and auditing of the business both locally and nationally, where required.
- Provide support to regional area in response to serious incidents.
- Responsible for all health, safety and environment processes and activities;
- Ensuring compliance with all country-specific, legal and internal company requirements;
- Technical management of all local HSE representatives;
- Initiation and management of projects with a view to assessing and optimizing the work environment in terms of health, safety and environment;
- Support of the plant management in the definition and communication of clear responsibilities for environmental, health and safety behavior requirements;
- Permanent further development of the integrated management system (IMS);
- Preparation and supervision of internal and external audits;
- Ensuring compliance with all legal and internal company requirements;
- Collaboration and support in the preparation of risk assessments, operating instructions, risk analyses, etc.
- They will possess excellent communication skills and be able to influence others;
- Recent proven experience of working in a health and safety role at a similar level and bringing about culture change within an organisation;
- A comprehensive knowledge of current health and safety legislation, management and standards;
- Experience of developing, implementing and maintaining organisational health and safety management undertaking risk assessments, implementing monitoring systems, accident investigation, auditing and reviewing performance;
- The ability to demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of health, safety, risk and compliance.
- Integration into a dynamic, and multicultural working environment;
- Company with a flat hierarchy;
- Flexibility in working time is one of our highest principales.
We would be pleased to receive your complete application documents in French or English via email to:
As well as your earliest date of joining and salary expected.