Website SGE Service Industriel
SGE operating industrial service provider, with it’s headquarter located in Casablanca, Morocco. SGE provides contracting services to both public and private sectors. Our broad range of services enables us to provide complete and responsive services such as: Engineering & Consulting, Construction, Project Management, Equipment selection/Supply/Installation, Operation & Maintenance, Training The above services are provided in the following fields: Building, Civil Works, Mechanical Installation “Machine & Plant installation, Structural steelwork installation, Piping installation, welding works, insulation works” Electrical Installation “Cabling & termination work, laying of power & control cables, installation of Electrical cabinets, Installation of measurement and control systems, Installation of transformers & generators etc. Industrial activities.
Designs mechanical and electromechanical products and systems by developing and testing specifications and methods.
Essential Functions (may include but are not limited to):
- Evaluates mechanical and electromechanical systems and products by designing and conducting research programs; applying principles of mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, heat transfer, and materials.
- Confirms system and product capabilities by designing feasibility and testing methods; testing properties.
- Develops mechanical and electromechanical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials; soliciting observations from operators.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for fabricating, building, assembling, and installing components.
- Assures system and product quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and system capabilities; confirming fabrication, assembly, and installation processes.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
- Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures; requesting special services.
- Maintains system and product data base by writing computer programs and entering data.
- Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Mechanical Engineering degree.
- 5+ years of experience.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, required.
- Experience in industry
- Proficiency with MS Outlook, MS Excel, and MS Word.
Required Knowledge, Ability, and Skill
- Proven ability to resolve complex design problems.
- Effective communication skills with a team-orientated attitude.
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and clients.
- Ability to organize work, set priorities, meet critical deadlines, and follow-up on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Ability to maintain confidentially and protect privileged client information and documents appropriately.
- Requirements Analysis, Design Skills, Presenting Technical Information, Equipment Maintenance, Conceptual Skills, Quality Focus, General Consulting Skills, Control Engineering, Production Planning, Job Knowledge
- Knowledge of correct English & French languages usage including spelling, grammar, punctuation, and vocabulary.
Valid drivers’ license and maintenance of satisfactory driving record.
Supervisory skills are preferred.
Due to the collaborative nature of this position and accessibility for in-house client meetings, it is important that this position physically work in the office and on Site.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit for long periods of time. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employee
SGE. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to local law requirements, SGE complies with applicable local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment at every location in which the company has facilities/construction sites. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
SGE expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability. Improper interference with the ability of SGE’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability. Improper interference with the ability of SGE’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
If you are interested in this position, we look forward to your meaningful online application!