Website SGE Service Industriel
SGE operating industrial service provider, with it’s headquarter located in Casablanca, Morocco. SGE provides contracting services to both public and private sectors. Our broad range of services enables us to provide complete and responsive services such as: Engineering & Consulting, Construction, Project Management, Equipment selection/Supply/Installation, Operation & Maintenance, Training The above services are provided in the following fields: Building, Civil Works, Mechanical Installation “Machine & Plant installation, Structural steelwork installation, Piping installation, welding works, insulation works” Electrical Installation “Cabling & termination work, laying of power & control cables, installation of Electrical cabinets, Installation of measurement and control systems, Installation of transformers & generators etc. Industrial activities.
The Electrical Engineer shall have diverse experience with power distribution, lighting, L/H/M voltage. The candidate shall be effective in planning, design and coordination of electrical systems with team members and clients to insure project expectations are met. L/M/H voltage experience shall include security and access control, telecommunications with wireless access, high speed data access, voice/data/video, and familiarity with structured cabling standards.
Essential Functions (may include but are not limited to):
- Independently evaluate, select and apply standard engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria on moderately complex projects.
- Review plans and prepare or review technical specifications, contract documents, and estimates.
- Assist in the resolution of design problems that may include field investigation or inspections, detailed design work, and detailed checking of design computations done by others.
- Draft cost estimates, periodic reports covering construction activities, pay estimates, and data necessary to document acceptability of materials and quantities for final payment.
- Make design recommendations, adaptations, and modifications based on actual field conditions.
- Assist in the development of technical information to support marketing efforts.
- Assist in the development of low voltage design templates, standards, and guidelines to improve department accuracy and efficiency.
- Evaluate contractor’s job performance and compliance with construction documents.
- Coordinate service provider and/or client utility infrastructure requirements into low voltage designs.
- Obtain and review documentation to coordinate/integrate low voltage systems.
- Plan and design L/M/H voltage systems including system layout, wiring diagrams, equipment selection and interface, and fiber optic/cabling transitions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 5+ years of experience.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, required.
- Knowledge of related building codes and related industry standards.
- Low voltage systems experience in fire alarm security, access, video, CCTV, communications, network, desirable.
- M/H voltage system experience.
- Experience in industry
- Proficiency with MS Outlook, MS Excel, and MS Word.
Required Knowledge, Ability, and Skill
- Familiarity with EIA Industry standards.
- Proven ability to resolve complex design problems.
- Effective communication skills with a team-orientated attitude.
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and clients.
- Ability to organize work, set priorities, meet critical deadlines, and follow-up on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Ability to maintain confidentially and protect privileged client information and documents appropriately.
- Knowledge of correct English & French languages usage including spelling, grammar, punctuation, and vocabulary.
- Valid drivers’ license and maintenance of satisfactory driving record.
Supervisory skills are preferred.
Due to the collaborative nature of this position and accessibility for in-house client meetings, it is important that this position physically work in the office and on Site.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit for long periods of time. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employee
SGE. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to local law requirements, SGE complies with applicable local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment at every location in which the company has facilities/construction sites. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
SGE expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability. Improper interference with the ability of SGE’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
If you are interested in this position, we look forward to your meaningful online application!