Your areas of responsibilities:
- Lead and steer all projects and ensure together with your team that all projects are on track in terms of parameters like time, cost and quality;
- Developing and continuously optimizing of efficient, transparent and flexible project management processes and structures in a highly dynamically growing company;
- Building up, leading and developing the project management team;
- Chairing regular meetings with SGE team at all levels to provide key status updates;
- Continuous coordination especially with the departments Construction, Product Management and Controlling as well as other external partners;
- Regular project status matching and analyzing (time, content and costs) plus reporting discrepancies to the management;
- Supporting of the series introduction phase on-site in the production.
Your profile of qualification:
- Successfully completed a studies in business engineering, mechanical engineering or a comparable technical education;
- Experience in managing a complex development project from the development phase to the successful serial production;
- Excellent communication, along with experience and excellence in building trusted relationships across a diverse group of Management and client;
- Passionate leader to build up and lead SGE Project Management team paired with hands-on mentality;
- In-depth experience with driving and implementing new processes as well as good understanding of costumer/Client needs;
- High level of personal initiative and responsibility and structured and target-oriented working practices;
- Excellent english and good French skills and travel willingness to our Construction site in Morocco.