Website SGE Service Industriel
SGE operating industrial service provider, with it’s headquarter located in Casablanca, Morocco. SGE provides contracting services to both public and private sectors. Our broad range of services enables us to provide complete and responsive services such as: Engineering & Consulting, Construction, Project Management, Equipment selection/Supply/Installation, Operation & Maintenance, Training The above services are provided in the following fields: Building, Civil Works, Mechanical Installation “Machine & Plant installation, Structural steelwork installation, Piping installation, welding works, insulation works” Electrical Installation “Cabling & termination work, laying of power & control cables, installation of Electrical cabinets, Installation of measurement and control systems, Installation of transformers & generators etc. Industrial activities.
You will be enforcing the quality interests of the project with suppliers, customers, and the internal departments.
Essential Functions (may include but are not limited to):
- Professional and disciplinary leadership of the QA/QC department;
- Further development of the existing IMS and the processes according to ISO 9001;
- Defining quality goals and implementing quality standards in coordination with the management;
- Monitoring and processing quality metrics on the objectives.
- Continuous process-accompanying control of the quality level in production.
- Editing quality deviations and complaints.
- Planning and conducting audits.
- Cooperation in supplier selection, further development and evaluation.
- Contact person for customers, suppliers and employees with QM topics.
- Internal projects for continuous process improvement and further development of quality management
- Participation in internal and external audits on the standards EN ISO 9001, / EEC and related standards
- Participation in required reports to authorities
- Cooperation in the implementation of QM training
- Evaluation and monitoring of regulatory requirements
- Participation in country-specific product registrations
- Close cooperation with other departments.
- Identification, implementation and tracking of the product and process quality requirements of the customer contract.
- Strategic planning to ensure the quality of internal and external deliveries, including internal and external product approvals throughout the entire product development cycle through to accompanying customer handover.
- Reporting from the project to the line functions and analysis / moderation of project and product deviations (Lessons Learned, Root Cause Analysis).
- Operational cooperation in the project and coordination of the technical departments to be worked on in production-related challenges as well as a central point of contact for all quality-related agendas of the project.
- Organization / consolidation of customer documentation and creation of documents in cooperation with the specialist departments and suppliers.
- Ideally, you have a completed technical training, mechanical engineering, chemistry, process engineering, electrical engineering or a similar discipline with at least 5 years of professional experience as an Quality manager in an industrial production/Construction.
- Experience in industry
- Experience in dealing with common Quality Management systems
- Independent, responsible and structured way of working
- Proficiency with MS Outlook, MS Excel, and MS Word.
Required Knowledge, Ability, and Skill
- Proven ability to resolve complex design problems.
- Effective communication skills with a team-orientated attitude.
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and clients.
- Ability to organize work, set priorities, meet critical deadlines, and follow-up on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Ability to maintain confidentially and protect privileged client information and documents appropriately.
- Requirements Analysis, Design Skills, Presenting Technical Information, Equipment Maintenance, Conceptual Skills, Quality Focus, General Consulting Skills, Control Engineering, Production Planning, Job Knowledge
- Knowledge of correct English, French and Arabic languages usage including spelling, grammar, punctuation, and vocabulary.
Valid drivers’ license and maintenance of satisfactory driving record.
Supervisory skills are preferred.
Due to the collaborative nature of this position and accessibility for in-house client meetings, it is important that this position physically work in the office and on Site.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit for long periods of time. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employee
SGE. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to local law requirements, SGEcomplies with applicable local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment at every location in which the company has facilities/construction sites. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
SGE expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability. Improper interference with the ability ofSGE’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability. Improper interference with the ability of SGE’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
If you are interested in this position, we look forward to your meaningful online application!