Location: Morocco. Starting Date: As soon as possible
Due to expected growth SGE is now seeking a Site Manager (m/f) to be based in Morocco. this is an exciting opportunity for someone that would like to support the further development of our Project Management and have an immediate impact within a fast-growing company.
- Supervising and overseeing the direction of the project, ensuring that the client’s specifications and requirements are met, reviewing progress and liaising with quantity surveyors to monitor costs;
- Liaising with the client, other construction professionals and, sometimes, members of the public;
- Coordinating and supervising construction workers;
- Selecting tools and materials;
- Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety;
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings;
- Maintaining quality control procedures;
- Finding ways to prevent problems and to solve any that crop up;
- Assessing and minimising risk;
- Writing reports and keeping on top of paperwork;
- Helping to negotiating contracts and securing permits and licences.
- Commercial awareness;
- Problem solving;
- Strong communication skills;
- High attention to detail;
- Being able to works as part of a team;
- Strong IT skills;
- Highly organised;
- Knowledge of construction processes;
- Knowledge of health and safety procedures;
- Strong written skills in English & French;
- Engineering degree or equivalent „Civil engineer; or Mechanical engineer or Electrical engineer“;
- Minimum 05 years experience working as an Site Manager or Construction Manager in oil & gas or energy projects;
- Ability to manager the sub-contractors on site.
- Integration into a dynamic, and multicultural working environment;
- Company with a flat hierarchy;
- Flexibility in working time is one of our highest principles
We would be pleased to receive your complete application documents in French or English via email to:
As well as your earliest date of joining and salary expected.